My Grand Daughter "Ayaara" was born by caesarean section on the 12th of April 2021 after 36 months of pregnancy. She weighed 2160 g and was healthy. The reason for the earlier birth was that her stomach had not grown in comparison to the other organs. Her mother & Father was worried and I were bit nervous.
But she was healthy and beautiful.
The World War 1 began just hours after Ayaara was born. Ayaara's mother does not learn well how to feed her child.
Little Ayaara can't take the nipple in her mouth. Mom can't give it right. Although breastfed several times with the help of a nurse, the baby's mother and father were severely stressed.
The mother thought she would not be able to breastfeed the baby. She cried and said that she should be fed from a bottle of milk. She feared the baby would turn yellow because Ayaara was not well fed.
The baby still sucks only one breast. Even so, her mother feeds the baby very well. The baby now weighs 4300 grams.
Mothers expecting their first child should have knowledge of breastfeeding.
- Start breastfeeding as soon as possible after your c-section.
- The important thing is Positioning your baby.
- Breastfeed very frequently, at least every one to three hours.
- Keep your baby with you as much as possible & Gives your Love.
- Use a breast pump if you can't be with your baby.
- Take your pain medication.
- Do not Panic.
The most disturbing thing is that the baby needs burps after each breastfeeding.
If it is not done properly, World War II will begin.
We try many things but there are times when it does not work. In such cases, the baby does not calm down until the milk is digested.
- Sit upright and hold your baby against your chest. Your baby's chin should rest on your shoulder as you support the baby with one hand..
- Hold your baby sitting up, in your lap or across your knee.
- Lay your baby on your lap on his or her belly.
Though all the ideas & answers to all these worries are all over internet, this is actually something that every mother has in common. All you have to do in Not Panic. Baby's Smile will solve everything.
Mel - Alice Trendz